Header Ads Widget

10 CREATIVE TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFT IDEAS

 


Looking for some easy and cute teacher gift ideas for Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week? I’ve got 10 Creative Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas to share with you today! Scroll through all 10 ideas below in this post.  Also, you can check out my whole collection of teacher and staff gift printables in my Just Add Confetti Etsy shopI hope these designs and ideas help you in thanking all the hardworking teachers, staff, crossing guards, and school employees in your life! Sometimes the smallest gesture can make the biggest impact! Gratitude is so powerful!

1. PENCIL GIFT CARD HOLDER

I think this pencil gift card holder so fun! What teacher or school staff member doesn’t need to “Pencil in some time for themselves this summer!” This gift printable is so easy to assemble too. Just print, cut, and attach any gift card you’d like! The printable is available in my Just Add Confetti Etsy Shop, HERE.

2. CHOCOLATE BAR TREATS

How sweet it is to be taught by you! Let a special teacher or staff member in your life know how much you appreciate them with this sweet candy bar treat! I think these candy bar wrapper printables are such a fun way to thank your teachers and school staff. They are so easy to assemble too. Each printable label is designed to fit a full sized Hershey bar perfectly! I’ve created 3 different wording options too—so you can pick your favorite (or make all 3)! The chocolate bar wrapper printables are available as a set (of 3) in my Just Add Confetti Etsy shop, HERE.

3. STOP SIGN GIFT CARD HOLDER

Looking for a super easy and fun gift idea for the crossing guards at your school? I’ve got you covered! I think this stop sign gift card holder printable is too cute to pass up! This would be a great gift to give during teacher appreciation week or at the end of the school year! To assemble this stop sign printable, just print and cut a slit in the top curve of the stop sign graphic with an xacto blade. Then slide any gift card you’d like in place. Secure on the back with tape and then tape a ruler on the back of the printable as a handle. Such a cute and super sweet gift to thank a special crossing guard in your life! Grab the printable in my Just Add Confetti Etsy shop, HERE!

4. OUR SCHOOL RUNS ON YOU!

Calling all coffee and Dunkin Donuts fans! This one’s for you! Our classrooms and schools really do run on all of our wonderful teachers and staff! I think this coffee gift card holder printable is such a sweet way to thank them for all of their hard work! Grab the printables HERE!

5. YOU HAVE A PIZZA OUR HEARTS

Bring on the pizza puns! I think these pizza gift card holders are so fun! They come in 4 different wording options, each designed to be paired with a gift card to your favorite pizza shop. Perfect for teacher gifts, administrative professionals day gifts, employee appreciation gifts, or even a gift for a coach or team leader! You can check our all of the pizza printables in my Just Add Confetti Etsy shop HERE

6. PANERA GIFT CARD IDEA – BREAD

Thanks a bunch! Here’s some lunch! Do you have a teacher, coworker or employee that’s the best thing since sliced bread? Let them know with this fun gift idea! I think this sliced bread gift card holder printable is such a fun way to let someone know how much you appreciate them. Just add a Panera gift card for a perfect gift! You can download the printable in my Etsy shop, HERE.

7. PANERA GIFT CARD IDEA – LEMONADE

If lemonade and tea are more your speed I also have this lemonade gift card holder printable too. I mean, who doesn’t love Panera’s lemonade and tea?! I also have a combo listing with both of these designs in my Just Add Confetti Etsy shop too. 

8. FRO-YO GIFT CARD HOLDER PRINTABLES

Thank you FRO-YO kindness…hard work…dedication!  If you’re looking for a cute and funny teacher appreciation gift, staff appreciation gift or gift for employees, coaches or team leaders I’ve got you covered! I think this frozen yogurt thank you gift idea is so sweet! These gift card holder printables would be a great end of the year gift too. The printables are available in my Just Add Confetti Etsy shop. All three wording options come in the listing. Check it out HERE!

9. GOOD FORTUNE TO YOU!

Do you feel so fortunate to have a special teacher, friend or employee in your life? Let them know with this cute fortune cookie gift idea! These gift card holder printables are available in my Just Add Confetti Etsy shop HERE. They come in 4 different wording options, too. To assemble, just print and cut out the fortune cookie illustration. Then, carefully cut along the side curved edge of the cookie with an xacto blade (this will create the opening for the gift card). Then slide any gift card you’d like in place. Secure on the back with tape. I just love how the gift card resembles the paper fortunes that are in fortune cookies. (It’s the little things! haha!)  Such a fun teacher gift that you can make in minutes!

10. A MOVIE FEATURE FOR A STAR TEACHER — MOVIE THEATER GIFT CARD PRINTABLE

I really love this movie theater ticket gift idea! If you have a star teacher in your life then this is the gift for them! This gift card holder printable is designed to hold a movie theater gift card. What a fun way to thank your teacher for a “picture perfect” year!

That’s a wrap! I hope you enjoyed these 10 Creative Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas! Looking for even more teacher gift ideas for Teacher Appreciation or the end of the year? I’ve got you covered! Check out more fun teacher gift ideas HERE and in my Etsy shop HERE!

If you use any of these ideas, I’d love to see them! Please follow along on Instagram and tag me. I love connecting with all of you and seeing your awesome creations!

PIN FOR LATER:

Post a Comment

0 Comments